Sunday, August 20, 2017

Forwarding Address

Many months have gone by and God's faithfulness is still evident.  His mercies are new every morning.  Sunday is always an especially reflective day.  Today was incredible.   I had the special privilege to see four of the young people I have been teaching in Sunday school be baptized.  What a joy to see them emerge dripping from the water knowing that the Lord has been at work in their lives.  God is the best teacher and He never quits investing in us.  Thank you, Jesus!

Well, life is more calm than back in November, but the pain of not finalizing B & L's adoptions remains a daily scar.  Originally, I removed a few photos which hurt too much to look at, but then I realized I had to just close the door on my former blog and begin again.  If you have wondered where I have been, I am now at www.rivetedtogether.blogspot.com

Come over and visit anytime.



2 comments:

M & M said...

glad for the encouragement on Sunday...

Nana said...

love you soo much, nana