Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 Things About Me

8 TV shows I love to watch

This list might indicate that I watch more TV than I do, but my favorite shows I do watch on DVD or when we get a chance to watch cable (which we don't have).

1. Divine Design
2. Flip This House
3. This Old House
4. I Dream of Jeannie
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Get Smart
7. Design Star
8. 17 Kids and Counting (I have a fascination with large families...how do they do it?)

8 Favorite Restaurants

Again we rarely eat out, but that doesn't mean I don't have a list. For someome who is not confident in her culinary skills, I appreciate other people cooking.

1. Pappadeaux
2. Hu Dat (Vietnamese)
3. Papa Murphy's Pizza
4. Shawarma King (Lebanese)
5. Sushiya
6. La Madeliene
7. Freebirds
8. Neiman Marcus' Zodiac Room

8 Things that Happened Today

1. I woke up with a hoarse voice
2. Jane woke up sad that her Halloween candy is all gone
3. We began school after eating eggs and carrot cake for breakfast
4. Ben came home in the morning unexpectedly, and then fell asleep
5. I packed 5 more boxes and stacked them
6. I called my sister to wish her happy birthday
7. Ben's mom called to report on our house in Texas
8. The sun came out

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Finishing packing, and unloading the last item from the moving van
2. A clean, uncluttered house + a sold house
3. Sunday school
4. Time to sew, paint and create
5. Moving into our new house
6. A stimulating book
7. Listening to Rush
8. Having a tan again

8 Things On My Wish List

1. An Orka oven mitt
2. To educate my children to be thinkers, to desire to learn for themselves
3. To know my Bible, but more importantly to love more deeply
4. A trip to Japan, Israel and Spain
5. My own tennis court and a laundry line
6. To write a book
7. To have a quiet, uncomplicated life
8. To buy better groceries...like brie and water crackers

8 People I have tagged
(Don't feel obligated to participate as time is a precious commodity)

1. Jeanine
2. Jen B.
3. Jenny
3. Jessica
4. Lori
5. Margaret
6. Shayna
7. Stephanie
8. And you

1 comment:

Jenny Smucker said...

Fun idea! I'll try to do that soon. Will y'all be in MI for Christmas? If so, maybe we can try to see you. We'll be in the Lansing area (Okemos) visiting Brad's parents. I'm impressed that you're so on top of things-- packing so far in advance! I hope you make a good profit on your house, with all the updates you've done. :)