Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A week of images: A year of memories


Hillbilly darling


Such a sweet reunion!


My dear boy who ran to me with arms outstretched.


Camp is so special because it is all about the cross.


Sixth grade camo night.


Alex and Petri Fish


My girl with inexhaustible energy like her daddy.


None of these are my kids, but this picture made me laugh.


O Slick and Emily


Sombrero Night


Putt putt in the piney woods.


Emily and her "cabinets" (I think she means cabinmates)


Again not my kid, but I couldn't tell if the kid or the horse seemed more enthusiastic.


My expressive child.


A bit shorter than her friends.


Zip line with another substitute child


This is MY muddy boy.


Emily for Hillbilly night



Intergalactic night


Yum, yum


Cool photo


Wile E Coyote


My golden girl


Funky Town and Fritz


Bugs Bunny


A line of pretty girls


And I thought my boy's hair was long.





Neon night



The start of the Great Crud War



My wiery navigator who got us to camp in the first place. He read the maps while I drove.


Funky Town and Fritz

3 comments:

Jane said...

and a great time was had by all....

This looks like a fabulously fun camp. I especially LOVE the mud. It reminds me of Lake Junaluska and the mud hill by "kids" made by sliding down in the rain. (I was chaperoning a youth retreat) It was sooooo much fun!!! and yes, I slid down the hill, too.

BTW...google the song Dandelions by Five Iron Frenzy. It's a favorite of mine...reminding me of my boys...and it reminds me of yours, too.
Hugs
Jane

M & M said...

looks like they had a grand time!
especially love the extra kids you picked up along the way...:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures an catching up with the kids. love to all dgb