Thursday, February 26, 2009

Buy me!

Our house went on the market on Friday. The next day we got a massive snow storm. Well, now the snow is melting again (right before another nasty cold front- single digits). Here's the good news. This Sunday we have our first scheduled showing. Please pray for a buyer soon at our necessary price. This will be an act of God as Michigan is suffering horrible economic troubles. Foreclosures have really driven down the prices in this market. Here is a quick tour of our home minus the wonderful basement.



















3 comments:

M & M said...

Wow! Those pictures look incredible, Anna! I want to buy the house!

Jenny Smucker said...

You've got to be kidding me! There are no signs that children (4!) live in your house. Where do they stay? Your house looks beautiful! I know that so much of it is the result of your hard work and frugal projects. Good job, Anna! I agree with Margaret-- I want to buy your house! :)

Kevin and Tonny said...

I always look forward to seeing your makeover projects...so marvelous!

Tonny:)